What can I do to keep my account secure?
- Always sign out when you have finished with your account by clicking the Sign Out link on the top part of the web page.
- Never divulge your password to anyone; if you did divulge your password to someone, change it as soon as possible. We will never ask you for your password by phone, e-mail or fax.
- Choose a good password, and do not write it down or send it via email.
- Periodically change your password
Follow these steps to protect your home computer:
- Anti-Virus Software must be Up-to-Date
- Anti-Spyware Software must be Up-to-Date
- Personal Firewall needed
- Regular Installation of Security Updates (Best Automatic Option)
- Your Wireless Home Network Protection
- Exercise Caution with Wireless Hotspots
OCEAN-BIT FINANCE LTD Protection
When you sign up for investment account, you create your own personal password. Together with your Username, your secret password & your withdrawal pin allows you encrypted, secure access to your accounts. No matter how you contact us: tickets or via email verify your identity before granting you access to your accounts.
All our computer systems and servers are protected by firewalls, electronic barriers that prevent unauthorized access to our networks. We use DDOS protection to secure our servers from any kind of flood attacks and hacking attempts. All online activity involving personal or sensitive information is encrypted from the point it leaves your computer until it enters our systems. For your general online security, be sure you see the letter "s" at the end of "https" at the beginning of the URL address before entering any sensitive information, showing that website is secure.
Our security teams monitor our systems round-the-clock, ensuring you have timely and secure access to your accounts. We track all the users IP's which are used to login. Accounts are placed on hold, if we track unauthorized access. We protect your funds against unauthorized withdrawals.